“We are excited to play a leading role in helping healthcare data interoperability achieve near ubiquity with our industrialized platform that brings together all players across the comprehensive care continuum,” said Buff Colchagoff, CEO of RosettaHealth .
December 07, 2021
RosettaHealth, an innovative and secure healthcare big data interoperability platform, today announced that it has achieved significant growth, new implementation milestones and new accreditations in 2021.
In addition to moving more than 40 million clinical messages on its platform per month, RosettaHealth has also seen extensive use of its solutions in new areas, where the exchange of health data is gaining more and more importance. to improve the quality of the overall continuum of care.
Here are some key 2021 milestones for RosettaHealth:
- Collabrity Health Consortium Launch: Along with Cognosante and HealtHIE Nevada, RosettaHealth has become a founding member of a new Collabrity Health consortium that enables Health Information Exchange (HIE) to increase patient access to healthcare through interoperability and accelerate scalability, growth and innovation.
- Michigan Health Information Network (MiHIN) / Velatura Shared Services Agreement: In March 2021, RosettaHealth signed with MiHIN and Velatura Public Benefit Corporation as a new client to bring to market a new model of health data exchange
- Enabling NICU Health Data Exchange: In January 2021, RosettaHealth announced that its health data exchange platform is being used in Nicolette, Inc.’s NicoBoard solution, a bedside empowerment technology. parents with babies in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- NHSN LTPAC Direct product launch: In May 2021, RosettaHealth launched its NHSN Direct solution, which offers a streamlined process for long-term and post-acute care (LTPAC) and nursing facilities to meet new demands of CMS COVID-19 POC report.
- DirectTrust ™ HISP Accreditation: In March 2021, the company announced that it had achieved full accreditation through the DirectTrust ™ Accreditation Program for Health Information Service Providers (HISP).
“2021 has been an important year for health informatics in general, and it is clear that health data exchange continues to be placed at the forefront of health care,” said Buff Colchagoff , CEO of RosettaHealth. “We are excited to play a major role in helping healthcare data interoperability achieve near ubiquity with our industrialized platform that brings together all players across the full continuum of care. “
RosettaHealth Solution – HealthBus is a SaaS-based data transport platform, which standardizes and transports large-scale health events and records (EHRs) in various organizations such as hospitals, HIEs and healthcare systems. emergency and short-lived. The platform enables the exchange of health data over large geographic areas at a fraction of the cost and effort of traditional methods.
The RosettaHealth platform makes the exchange of electronic health records affordable and ubiquitous. Currently, more than 40 million health records pass through the platform per month. The SaaS platform allows unprecedented efficiency, scalability and ease in document exchange. For more information on RosettaHealth, please click here.
Share the article on social media or by email: