New York, November 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Electronic Health Record Market Research Report by Type, by Deployment, by End User, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169017/?utm_source=GNW
The global electronic health records market size was estimated at USD 29.14 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 31.56 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.64% to reach USD 47.94 billion by 2026 .
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Based on type, the market has been investigated for outpatient EHR and inpatient EHR.
Based on the deployment, the market has been studied through cloud-based EHR software and on-premise EHR software.
Based on the end user, the market has been studied in clinics, hospitals and specialist centers.
Based on the application, the market has been studied in the areas of electronic prescribing, patient management, population health management, practice management, and referral management.
Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected nearly all industries, and the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways to follow. The report provides insights on COVID-19 given changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. . The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the electronic health records market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Electronic Health Records Market including Allscripts Healthcare LLC, Bizmatics, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Computer Programs and Systems Inc, CureMD Corporation, DXC Technology Company, eClinicalWorks, LLC, Epic Systems Corporation, General Electric Company, Global Payments Inc., Greenway Health, LLC, HealthTech Holdings, Inc., Henry Schein Medical Systems, Inc., Kareo, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Medical Information Technology Inc., Modernization Medicine Inc., Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc., NextGen Management LLC, RevenueXL Inc., SelectHub and TherapyNotes, LLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global electronic health records market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global electronic medical records market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Electronic Health Records Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Electronic Health Records market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global electronic health records market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electronic health records market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global electronic health records market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06169017/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.